Bacon Wrapped Pork & Cheesy Garlic Potatoes
Bacon wrapped pork chops, cheesy garlic potatoes and French green beans.
Author: Dick Rundell
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 2-4 servings
- 6 thin sliced boneless Pork Chops
- 6 thick sliced strips of Bacon
- 3 Mozzarella Cheese sticks or 3 Tablespoons of Cream Cheese (optional)
- 2-3 Medium Sized Red Potatoes
- 1 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 cup of grated cheese (Italian Blend)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves (large)
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Pepper Corn (or grounded Pepper)
- 1 Can of French Green Beans
- Take your Pork Chops and roll each around a ½ stick of Mozzarella sticks (optional).
- Wrap 1 slice of bacon around each Pork Chop.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Place in glass baking pie pan and pop them in the oven on bake at 425 F for 35 minutes.
- Place your Potatoes in the microwave on high for 2 to 2½ minutes.
- In a skillet while Microwaving the Potatoes, finely grate the cloves of Garlic and add the Chicken broth.
- Add the desired Salt and Pepper to your taste and dietary needs.
- Remove Potatoes after cooked in Microwave 2 - 2½ minutes and and place in the skillet.
- Cook on High while adding the grated cheese and cover.
- Wait for the mixture to almost cook down the Chicken Broth.
- Remove from stove and stir vigorously.
- Place mixture in a glass pie pan and quickly throw them in the oven cooking the Bacon Wrapped Pork.
- While waiting for the Bacon wrapped Pork Chops and Potatoes to cook, open the can of French Green beans and Microwave them to your taste.
- When the Bacon wrapped Pork Chops and Potatoes are cooked to your satisfaction, remove, serve and plate the dish.