Chinese Pork & Shrimp Gumbo
Delicious Pork & Shrimp Chinese Gumbo.
Author: Dick Rundell
Recipe type: Chinese
- 1 large Pork Chop (Chopped into desired sizes)
- 25 - 30 sticks of Angel Hair Pasta (uncooked and broken into three pieces each)
- ½ Cup of Peanut Oil
- 1 Cup of Diced Onions
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of grated Ginger
- Salt (you decide)
- Pepper (you decide) - Corn Pepper with Grinder is best
- 2 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 2 large Eggs scrambled
- 1 Cup of Cooked Frozen Shrimp
- 16 oz of Stir Fry Vegetables or chopped Vegetables of your choice (Onions, Carrots, Broccoli, Asparagus, Mushrooms, Leaks and so forth)
- In a Wok with the Peanut Oil on Medium High
- Add Chopped Pork Chop, Diced Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Ground Pepper Corn and Salt.
- Stir mixture until pork is brown.
- Add Chicken Broth and stir in Angel Hair Pasta, stir mixture and cover. Let noodles soften while occasionally stir mixture to avoid it sticking to the pan.
- When noodles are soft, add eggs either scrambled and cooked or drop in the mixture and stir as you desire.
- When eggs firm up, stir in the Stir Fry Vegetables and Shrimp, Cover.
- Remove lid and stir occasionally to avoid sticking to the pan.
- Cook the mixture until the Vegetables and Shrimp are cooked to your taste.
- Serve immediately. This dish is only good fresh.