4. Our intellectual property: The entire contents of this website is protected by copyright and other laws of United States , and under similar laws and international conventions abroad. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other intellectual property rights that may subsist in this website including text, illustrations, photographs, video, music, sounds, layout, designs, source code, belong to us or to our licensors (together, “our intellectual property”). We value our intellectual property and will vigorously enforce those rights to the fullest extent permitted by law .
5. Limited permission to use: You may view, download, or print portions of this website (and you may otherwise use the permitted functionality of this website) solely for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from such portions. You must not otherwise print or reproduce any part of this website for any reason except with our prior written consent in each instance. By making this website available to you, we do not give you any other right, title, interest, or license in or to any of our intellectual property.
1. copy, distribute, resupply, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell,
2. disrupt or interfere with this website, or any other software,
3. use simultaneous, unattended, or continuous connections to this
4. send unsolicited electronic messages or to otherwise harass,
5. transmit any files or material of any kind which contain a virus,
6. gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorized access to any part of this
prepare of derivative works from, or otherwise deal with our
intellectual property except as expressly permitted under these terms
of use or otherwise with our prior written consent in each instance;
hardware or network associated with this website;
website or otherwise use this website in a manner that adversely
affects the availability of its resources to other users;
threaten, abuse, embarrass, or cause distress, unwanted attention, or
harm to any person;
corrupted data, or other malicious code (whether via this website or
in any email that you send to us);
website (including any other user’s account), any other computer
system, or any email or other private message not intended for you;
7. infringe, or attempt to infringe, the intellectual property rights of any
8. violate any laws, rules, or regulations applying to or relating to your
7. Indemnity: You will indemnify us, our officers and employees from and
against all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, and expenses arising
a. your access to, use of, or reliance upon any part of this website;
access to or use of this website.
uses your account (regardless of whether that person has your
c. your negligent or willful acts or omissions in accessing or using this
8. Availability: Your use of this website and any associated services may
sometimes be subject to interruption or delay. Due to the nature of the
Internet and electronic communications, we and our service providers do
not make any warranty that this website or any associated services will be
error free, without interruption or delay, or free from defects in design. We
will not be liable for any damages or refunds should this website become
interrupted or delayed for any reason.
9. Errors: While we endeavor to ensure that the content of this website is
free from errors, we do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the
content of material appearing on this website, its accuracy, completeness,
timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose.
10. Outbound hyperlinks: This website may contain hyperlinks to third
party websites (“outbound hyperlinks”). Outbound hyperlinks are
provided for your convenience only and may not remain current or be
maintained. We make no endorsement of, and accept no responsibility
for, any content accessible through any outbound hyperlink. You are
responsible for complying with any terms and conditions imposed by third
11. Inbound hyperlinks: You agree that you will not publish or distribute
any hyperlinks to this website (“inbound hyperlinks”) without our prior
written permission in each instance. If you do create an inbound hyperlink,
you will be responsible for all losses (whether direct or indirect) that we
may suffer as a result of that hyperlink. Publishing or distributing inbound
hyperlinks is done at your own risk.
12. Malicious code: Although we endeavor to prevent the introduction
of viruses or other malicious code (together, “malicious code”) to this
website, we do not guarantee or warrant that this website, or any data
available from it, does not contain malicious code. We will not be liable for
any damages or harm attributable to malicious code. You are responsible
for ensuring that the process that you employ for accessing this website
does not expose your computer system to the risk of interference or
damage from malicious code.
13. Security: Although we endeavor to protect the security of your personal
information you acknowledge that there is a risk of unauthorized access
to (or alteration of) your transmissions or data or of the information
contained on your computer system or on this website. We do not accept
responsibility or liability of any nature for any losses that you may sustain
as a result of such unauthorized access or alteration. All information
transmitted to you or from you is transmitted at your risk, and you assume
total responsibility and risk for your use of this website and the internet.
We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own
computer system which arises in connection with your accessing of this
website or any outbound hyperlink.
14. Third party trade marks: All third party trade marks appearing on this
website are the property of their respective owners, and are used on this
website merely to refer to the trade mark proprietor or its products. The
use of any third party trade marks on this website is not intended to imply
any connection between us or our products and services and the trade
mark proprietor or any of its products or services, nor any endorsement of
our products or services by the trade mark proprietor.
15. Third party products and services: You acknowledge and agree that,
except for information, products or services clearly identified as being
supplied by us, we do not operate, control or endorse any third party,
information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for
information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by us,
all information, products and services offered through this website (or on
the Internet generally) are offered by third parties that are not affiliated
16. Feedback and unsolicited ideas: If you give us feedback about
this website or our products or services, you grant us the right to use
that feedback for the purpose of improving our website, products or
services (and for any other purpose we deem necessary or desirable)
without being obliged to pay you any compensation in respect of our
use of that feedback. We (and our employees) do not accept or consider
unsolicited ideas, including artwork, demos, samples, and other ideas for
new promotions, products, product names, processes, technologies, or
materials (“unsolicited ideas”). You must not send unsolicited ideas to
us. If you do send us unsolicited ideas:
9. we do not warrant or represent that those unsolicited ideas will be
10. such unsolicited ideas will be treated and licensed as if they were
17. Disclaimer of warranties: To the maximum extent permitted by law,
we provide this website and related information and services on an “as
is” basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any
kind (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not
limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a
18. Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we
will not be liable (in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any loss of profits, loss
of data, or for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or economic damages
or losses (howsoever caused), which you may directly or indirectly suffer
in connection with (i) your use of, or inability to use, this website, or any
material appearing on this website; or (ii) any action or decision taken as
a result of using this website, or any material appearing on this website –
even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event
shall our total liability to you (in contract, tort, or under any other cause of
action) for all damages, losses, costs and expenses suffered by you exceed
the amount paid by you (if any) for accessing this website.
United States and the courts of United States shall have non-exclusive
jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to these
are made available only to provide information about us, this website,
and the products which may be ordered from this website. This website
has been prepared in accordance with United States law, and may not
satisfy the laws of any other country. We make no representations or
warranties as to whether or not the information or products available
from this website are appropriate or available for use in other countries.
If you choose to access this website from outside United States you are
treated as confidential or proprietary;
responsible for compliance with applicable local law.
unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall, to the
maximum extent possible, remain in full force and effect. Any cause of
action or claim you may have against us or otherwise with respect to this
website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause
of action arises otherwise such claim or cause of action shall be barred.
Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of
or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade
any time without notice to you.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dick Rundell may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on December 06, 2012